The 20 Questions
1. Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression that I am better than I really am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?
2. Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?
3. Do I confidentially pass on to another what was told to me in confidence? Can I be trusted?
4. Am I a slave to dress, friends, work, or habits?
5. Am I self-conscious, self-pitying, or self-justifying?
6. Did the Bible live in me today? Do I give it time to speak to me everyday?
7. Am I enjoying prayer?
8. When did I last speak to someone else about my faith?
9. Do I pray about the money I spend?
10. Do I get to bed on time and get up on time?
11. Do I disobey God in anything?
12. Do I insist upon doing something about which my conscience is uneasy?
13. Am I defeated in any part of my life?
14. Am I jealous, impure, critical, irritable, touchy, or distrustful?
15. How do I spend my spare time?
16. Am I proud?
17. Do I thank God that I am not as other people, especially as the Pharisees who despised the publican?
18. Is there anyone whom I fear, dislike, disown, criticize, hold a resentment toward or disregard? If so, what am I doing about it?
19. Do I grumble or complain constantly?
20. Is Christ real to me?