Loving, Learning, Leading
T he Lead Team is the highest team of lay-leadership at Community of Hope. It is a representational group of people who leads, discerns, and decides. We are seeking God’s will over what is best for Community of Hope, not just our own preferences. The decisions of the Lead Team will always line up around the COH mission, the COH vision, the COH strategy and statements. The Lead Team meets once a month.
The work of the Lead Team primarily consists of the following things:
- Denominational Responsibilities
- Protecting the mission, vision, strategy and statements of Community of Hope
- Providing the accountability for appointed clergy
- Removing growth barriers
- Creating growth engines
- Discern God’s direction for our church
The Lead Team consists of
- Lead Pastor – Dr. E. Dale Locke
- Associate Pastor – Rev. Trevor Johnston
- Lead Team Chair – Jim Feyas
- John Andrews
- Julie Classen
- Art Kite
- Todd Krajewski
- Kenny Steckly
- Kyle Weaver
- Grant Wilson
We are currently NOT receiving applications
for the LEAD Team.
Prayerfully, please complete all questions on this application form, answering each question honestly before the Lord. Before completing this form please take time to read: 1 Timothy 3:1-3, Titus 1:6-9 and 1 Peter 5:1-10, where the bible outlines qualifications for church leaders.